KA 229 School Exchange Partnerships
Duration of project:
24 months – 1/09/2020 to 31/08/2022 (with an extension due to COVID to 31/08/23)
- Technikum Ortopedyczne w Świdnicy – Poland
- Fondazione Liceo Linguistico Courmayeur – Italy
- Sukromna stredna odborna skola – Slovakia
- Institut Montbui – Spain
There is a concern that young people are losing their bond with nature, replacing it with communication via smartphones and various social media. Knowledge about nature that they gain in their regular school curriculum mostly does not allow them to experience it with all their senses, which would enhance their learning. This project will enrich the teaching and learning process by bringing students into direct contact with nature, extending our lessons beyond the walls of the classroom. Students will strengthen their bond with nature whilst improving their foreign language competencies.
- As each school is situated in a biologically unique area we aim to make our pupils aware of the common and specific problems of preserving the environment within their biome.
- Students should become familiar with numerous local plants and trees including medicinal, aromatic, edible and poisonous plants. They will also learn about their heritage of associated popular recipes, uses, legends and remedies and their symbolic presence in literature and art.
- Students will be actively involved in presenting their cultural heritage interconnected with their natural environment.
- Students will improve their foreign language competencies and their teamwork, ICT and cross-cultural and inclusive skills.
- Students will have an improved sense of civic responsibility and belonging to Europe.
- A project website – https://twinspace.etwinning.net/112022 . A platform for participants to communicate and cooperate, exchange best practices, show local work and project results.
- CLIL learning materials – Each school will prepare one multidisciplinary didactic unit per year based on the information collected by participants during a field trip.
- Peer teaching unit – Each school will have at least one lesson per year taught by students.
- A field trip – During a visit to the particular biome of each country, participants will try out the teaching materials prepared by the school, in order to improve it for use as a proper teaching material.
- Tracks – https://it.wikiloc.com/wikiloc/user.do?id=8319863 By using ICT tools like Wikiloc trips will be recorded with GPS, photos and descriptions to places of natural interest.
- A day in the life of…” – Each school will make a video about the people involved in jobs connected to land.
- A catalogue of plants/ trees (10 ID cards per country per year) of key plants that we have examined according to the different biomes
- A photography Competition – Photos to be used in producing a calendar of flowers and fruit.
- Measures of environmental indicators– by using weather stations network, the students will measure the differences in temperatures, climate and observe the influence on plants´ life. The results will be published on eTwinning website
- Literacy -each school will study representations of plants in national art and literature as well as research historical resources in their area to discern changes in their biome.
- The Globe: The Global Learning and Observations to Benefit the Environment (GLOBE) Program, an international science and education program that provides students and the public worldwide with the opportunity to participate in data collection and the scientific process.
- An online magazine – Students coordinated by teachers will prepare one issue a year, enriching the publication with interactive elements.
SPAIN – OCTOBER 2021
ITALY – MAY 2022
POLAND – SEPTEMBER 2022
SLOVAKIA – JUNE 2023
Le notizie dell’Erasmus+
- LLC in Slovakia“The Wonderful Green World”Erasmus + Learning, Teaching Training Activity hosted by Súkromná stredná …
- Sei studentesse del LLC a Bialowieza in PoloniaGrazie al progetto Erasmus+, The Wonderful Green World, sei studentesse della nostra scuola …
- When LLC hosted Erasmus+ studentsFrom the 3rd to the 6th May the Liceo linguistico Courmayeur hosted 24 …
- Museo delle Scienze Naturali di La SalleGli alunni della classe 2 internazionale del Liceo Linguistico di Courmayeur, il 14 …
- Visita all’azienda agricola Bal e alla Cave du Mont BlancMartedì 2 novembre le classi I e II Internazionale si sono recate a …
- I e II internazionale alla SkywayMercoledi 27 ottobre le classi I e II Internazionale si sono recate alla …
- The II internazionale students in BarcelonaThis week two of our teachers and six of our students have been …
- Teachers’ meeting in PolandSwidnica, Polonia – Teachers’ meeting Questo week end due insegnanti del Liceo Linguistico …